Directions0/0 steps made
- Wash potatoes well and then boil them with skin on. Prick to check when cooked (roughly 40 minutes, should be soft but firm), then take off flame and set aside to cool.
- At the same time, hard boil eggs (roughly 10-12 minutes). Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- While the potatoes and eggs are cooling, roughly chop up the onion, celery and bacon. Fry bacon until crisp and drain on a paper towel.
- To make the sauce, combine the mayo, yogurt, lemonade, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Once cooled, peel and roughly chop potatoes and eggs into bite sized chunks.
- Mix all the solid ingredients together, saving some bacon for garnish.
- Pour sauce over, toss, sprinkle bacon over and done.