Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil pasta al dente.
- Lightly fry 1 sliced garlic clove in a little olive oil and (if you like) chuck in the chopped chorizo. Keep aside.
- Blend together 8 pieces of sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, walnuts, leftover garlic and virgin olive oil until it forms a thick sauce. Add in some water (for a lighter sauce) or cream (for a richer sauce).
- Add in salt and pepper, a little at a time, according to taste.
- Add the sauce to the lightly fried garlic/chorizo mix, stir over low heat until warm.
- Pour over the cooked pasta and mix lightly.
- Add the leftover torn sun-dried tomato pieces, basil leaves and the roasted pine nuts.
- Sprinkle some parmesan over.