Here’s WTF to do:
Directions0/0 steps made
- In a bowl, dump in the chopped cilantro, ginger-garlic paste and beaten egg.
- Add in the chicken mince, mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, put in the Thai green curry paste, dash of fish sauce, salt and coconut cream (or coconut milk). Stir until blended well.
- Pour 3/4 this curry over the chicken mince mixture and mix well. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty, this is quite a wet mix.
- Make the burger patties. You should get around 6 medium sized ones.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the patties until golden brown. Leave to cool once done.
- Meanwhile, to make the sauce, pour into a pan the leftover Thai green curry paste and coconut cream. Add in a tsp of refined flour and whisk well until dissolved. Bring to a boil and let thicken slightly, stirring throughout. Take off heat and leave aside to cool.
- Next, to make the salad, in a bowl mix together the finely sliced shallots, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and brown sugar.
- To assemble the burgers, lay open the buns on a flat tray. Spread on a little sauce, a burger patty and top with the salad. Be generous, the salad is delish!